Customer Charter & Customer Service Standards
Inspired to Achieve is a subsidiary of Yarlington Housing Group and deliver employability contracts for:
• Residents of Yarlington Housing and Taunton Deane Borough Council
• Unemployed or economically inactive people who are 18+.
Our aim is to provide a high quality information, advice, guidance and support service to empower people to fulfil their full potential and progress into employment. Our core values are:
• Dedication – we are dedicated to what we do and go that extra mile for our customers
• Innovation – we are always looking for and remaining open to new ways of working to ensure we deliver the best service for our customers
• Passion – we are passionate about what we do as the outcomes of our work make a difference to people’s lives
• Collaboration – we work collaboratively to ensure a joined up approach to planning and service delivery and to access the specialist provision for our customers.
Who we are and what we do
Our key role is to support and advise unemployed, economically inactive or under employed people who wish to gain employment or further their employability skills. We offer a range of Funded, which allows for free and accessible services to residents of Yarlington Housing and Taunton Deane Borough Council and unemployed or economically inactive people who are 18+ living in Somerset. Our service can be accessed at Yarlington Housing in Yeovil and from a range of outreach venues across Somerset. Full list of venues can be found on our website - click here
Inspired to Achieve has a team of dedicated, passionate, innovative and motivated Employment Coaches who provide a free high quality Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) service to empower people to achieve their full potential and move into education, training or employment. Our staff are highly experienced and qualified to deliver information, advice and guidance services to people and uphold our commitment to equality of opportunity at all times.
We work in partnership with many other organisations including Jobcentre Plus, National Careers Service, Employers, Citizen Advice, MIND and other services to ensure our service users can access vacancies, services and funding available. We also work with colleges and Training Providers to source a variety of training opportunities. We refer individuals to specialist agencies for specific advice and support e.g. for issues regarding housing, health, debt etc. People wishing to access our service can contact us via:-
Telephone: 01935 404075
Clients will be contacted by an Employment Coach within 5 working days and offered an appointment within 10 working days.
We welcome any Comments, Compliments or Complaints (CCC) and our staff can provide people with information on how to make a CCC. (Further information can be on how to make a CCC is available in the Customer Service Standards section).
We continually strive to improve our services and we review and evaluate our effectiveness by follow-up questionnaires. Feedback from the questionnaires is provided regularly.
OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR CUSTOMERS
Services for Individuals – What You Can Expect From Us
- Polite, professional and helpful staff who provide impartial and independent information, advice and guidance on all aspects of education, training and employment and specialist services in an informal, comfortable environment
- All information you provide to us is treated in strictest confidence and kept securely in compliance with the data protection act
- Information held will not be passed to third parties without your consent
- A response to your request to access the service within 5 working days and an appointment within 10 working days of your initial enquiry
- One to one appointments with Employment Coaches that are confidential (unless disclosures that evoke our safeguarding policies are made) and tailored to meet your needs
- Clear, accurate and up to date information (which we make available in a range of formats and languages upon request)
- Up to date information on local vacancies and labour market information
- Individual action planning to help you achieve your goals
- Help with producing or updating your CV
- Access to support with interview techniques, completing application forms, job search, and employability skills
- Completion of a skills assessment where applicable
- Access to drop in job clubs and employability workshops
- Free use of internet and laptops at our drop ins
- If information is not readily available we will endeavour to send you the information within 5 working days
- Referral to specialist services
- Roll on and roll off access to the service
- We will keep in contact with you to track your progress and keep you up to date with our service offer
- Services delivered in line with the Matrix Quality Standard for advice and guidance.
Services for Individuals – What We Expect from You
- To attend appointments on time and notify us if unable to attend
- To provide us with complete and accurate information to enable us to provide you with the appropriate support
- To complete any feedback forms you receive from i2a and feedback to us the outcome of any applications or interviews
- To adhere to all our policies and procedures.
CUSTOMER SERVICE STANDARDS
Our service standards tell you what you can expect from us and if you do not receive this standard of service or have feel we could improve on the service we provide please let us know by:
- telling a member of staff
- filling in a YHG comments form
- completing the contact us section on our website - click here
- phoning us on 01935 404075
- email email@example.com
- completing a customer satisfaction form - click here
We monitor our performance against these standards and annually review the quality and delivery of our service.
- Provide a telephone message service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Be prepared and ready on time for your appointment and deal with you politely
- Wear a name badge at all times
- Offer you a private interview room (where this is not available we will advise you)
- Make an appointment with you within 5 working days of contacting you
- Contact you immediately if we have to change or amend your appointment
- Be sensitive to your needs and not discriminate against customers as per our Equality & Diversity policy
- Respond to your complaints letters or emails within the timescales set out in our Comments, Compliments and Complaints Procedure. You can obtain a copy by contacting us on 01935 404075 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will assess these standards by:
- Inviting you to monitor areas of our performance through our feedback questionnaires
- Reviewing and analysing your feedback on our services
- Monitoring comments and complaints and learning from them.
We will encourage customers to monitor our service and provide feedback by:
- Involving you in service reviews and customer satisfaction surveys
- Keeping you informed about what we are doing in a variety ways including our website
- Developing new ideas and improving our services (where feasible) based on your feedback and good practice.