Inspired to Achieve (i2a) provides impartial information, advice and guidance to empower people to fulfil their potential.
Our adaptable, bespoke service is available across the South West of England.
Inspired to Achieve (i2a) was set up as a Social Enterprise organisation in 2011 and in October 2014 became a wholly owned subsidiary of Yarlington Housing Group. This opens up increased opportunities for whole community engagement and expands our ability to deliver projects that return high social value across multiple sectors.
We have a team of professionally qualified, passionate, innovative, motivated and commercially minded people who work to targets and adapt to change. Combining this with the energy, determination and business knowledge of our Board, we will continue to grow and deliver our goals.
Inspired to Achieve Structure
i2a are innovative in their approach to supporting people into education, training and sustainable employment as we believe one size does not fit all. We have a diverse cross-sector menu of person centred services which see us working with individuals across the age spectrum.
Included in our service offering is:
- Mentoring young people
- Employability training and one-one support
- Working in partnership with social housing providers to deliver a holistic employment service
- National Careers Service sub contractor.
We deliver employability contracts working with unemployed and economically inactive people to assist them into employment. We are commissioned to deliver the following contracts:-
- Yarlington Opportunities Project – Yarlington Housing Group
- Employment Support to Taunton Deane Borough Council Tenants – Taunton Deane Borough Council
- Positive People – Subcontractor for Pluss funded by the Big Lottery and the European Social Fund
- National Careers Service – Subcontractor for Prospects
- Mentoring Project 11-16 year olds – Westfield Academy
- Incredible Tuesdays Youth Club for young people with differing needs – Grant Funded.